Win flights, accomodation, 3 day ski pass, 1 day North-Iceland ski pass, cat skiing & Northern Lights tour for 2 people! – Closes midnight April 17th
Team America or Team Europe, who did it best?
All you have to do is go to this Facebook app before midnight April 17th (Iceland time), and vote for your favourite of the below two videos to be in with a chance to win.
PRIZE for 2 people
- Icelandair Flights to Reykjavik to the value of 600$ (US dollars)
- 5 nights Accommodation with Icelandair Hotels including breakfast in Akureyri
- 1/2 day Cat Skiing with Arctic Freeride in Olafsfjordur
- 1 night Northern Lights Tour with Arctic Freeride in Olafsfjordur (weather permitting)
- 3 days ski pass at Hlidarfjall
- 1 day 5×5 ski pass (a ski pass which works for 5 ski resorts all within 2 hours drive of each other, so you can explore all the terrain)
Competition closes 17th April at midnight in Iceland.
These two teams of incredible riders were part of the Iceland Winter Games, one of the biggest winter festivals in Europe, with great variety of winter sports.
The Iceland Winter Games is all about showcasing the unique landscapes and incredible mountains which North Iceland has to offer for Winter Sports lovers. After an incredible week in Akureyri with some of the best snowboarders in the world, we are opening the gates for everyone else to experience Iceland. Simply vote for your favourite video from the event for your chance to win a holiday for 2 to North Iceland.