REVISED MENTAWAIS ALL-WOMEN’S BOAT TRIP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reschedule from 2020 due to COVID-19
Thank you for your interest in securing a spot on the Mentawais all women’s boat trip – New date 02 Nov – 14 Nov 2021 (12 nights).
This page details the booking terms and conditions.
Any form of payment shows that you, “The Client” have acknowledged and confirmed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of Still Stoked 2021 Mentawais All-women’s Boat Trip as stated on this page below. You accept all risks inherent in the proposed journey and itinerary and accept responsibility for the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or losses.
- The cost for the Still Stoked 2021 Mentawais all-women’s boat trip is $4,987 Australian dollars.
- All prices are subject to availability (11 spots available).
- Full payment required a minimum 90 days before departure – August 4th 2021.
- If bookings are made inside of 90 days; then full payment required immediately.
• A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required to secure your place at the time of booking. While the deposit is non-refundable, it is transferable. Meaning that if you or the Still Stoked team, are able to find someone to fulfill your booked spot at the full-advertised price of $4,897, the $1,000 deposit can be transferred to them and your $1,000 can be re-reimbursed.
• Payment of deposit means acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety and no guest will be
able to depart on the boat trips unless they have copies of their
travel insurance documents before departure.
- We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance for the trip before you make your $1,000 deposit as some travel insurance providers will cover this cost, if for some reason you can not fulfill your booking and secured place.
- Please contact us for recommendation of travel insurance supplier and an associated discount code for all non-US and Canadian residents.
• Deposit – $1,000 to be paid to secure your spot. The Initial deposit non-refundable but transferable or exchanged with a friend to take your place on that specific date, at the full-advertised price of $4,987 AUD.
- It is your responsibility to find someone to take your place although Still Stoked will also actively search for a replacement for you once all remaining spots have been filled.
- Instalment 1 – The next instalment of $1,000 is due, Jan 30th 2021
- The remainder of final payment – The final amount of $2,987 is due 120 before departure, August 4th 2021
- All following installments, post the deposit, are also non- refundable.
Failure to make the final payment by the due date and we will be entitled to cancel your booking and the deposit and all following instalments paid, shall be lost.
- Bank Transfer: All payments are to be made to Still Stoked in Australian Dollars via bank transfer or wire. All wire transfer charges and bank fees/commissions, including correspondent bank fees, are to be covered by the party sending the money (you the guest), and not the recipient (Still Stoked).
- PayPal: Guests can also utilize the secure PayPal service. Please contact us for more information. PayPal payments are subject to 4.5% surcharge and the guest must accept and absorb any additional international fees if not paying in Australian Dollars.
• Every surfer visiting the Mentawais Islands, Indonesia is required to pay the Mentawais Regional Government Surfer Tax of IDR 1,000,000 per maximum 15-day stay (extendable). This tax is to be paid as a separate item on arrival in cash (Indonesian Rupiah) and collected by the boat operator before departing Padang. Please ensure you have the exact amount in cash for your entire stay in the Mentawais. This TAX controlled by Indonesia Government may change at short notice so is chargeable at the rate that applies at the time.
Passports & Visas:
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of entry.
• The Moon Palikir vessel is owned and operated by a third-party provider, The Mentawais Surf Charters. All boat equipment, boat crew excluding the surf guide, surf coaches and yoga instructor, are provided by The Mentawais Surf Charters.
- The initial deposit of $1,000 and all remaining installments are non- refundable but are transferable or can be exchanged with a friend to take your place on that specific date, at the full advertised prove of $4,987 AUD. It is your responsibility to find someone to take your place although Still Stoked will also actively search for a replacement for you, once all remaining spots have been filled.
- There are no refunds of any kind given for poor surf, inclement weather, airline related delays or cancellations and late departures from designated trip date or itinerary.
- In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons relating to unstable global, national, or local political or natural conditions that do not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of Mentawais Surf Charters fleet.
- In the event of cancellation of a trip by Still Stoked or the boat supplier Mentawais Surf Charters, the company reserves the right to substitute a trip on another comparable boat or accommodation on the same dates. In case of no alternative trip is available as described above, the guest will receive a full refund of the boat payment (not included airfares).
- During the journey if the boat cannot continue the trip due to mechanical and or technical problems and no alternative boat is available to continue, the guest will receive a refund on the boat/accommodation cost of the trip proportional to the days left. • During the journey, if an accident happens to one of the guests or boat crewmember, the Captain reserves the right to finish the trip earlier, no refund will be given and Mentawais Surf Charters or Still Stoked cannot be liable for this matter.
COVID-19 ADDITIONAL CLAUSE:
- If within 30 days of the trip departure on Nov 02 2021, the trip can not go ahead due to Indonesia being in ‘lock-down’ or if Indonesia is on the ‘do not travel list’ for the Australian, UK, or US government due to COVID-19, making it impossible for customers to arrive in Padang, the boat trip will be cancelled and Still Stoked will refund instalment 1 and instalment 2. The initial $1,000 deposit will not be refunded.
- In case tourism in Indonesia is operating and receiving tourists, but for some reason a client decides not to come, no refunds will be made. The boat and crew will be departing with the guests that made it to Padang.
Agreement of risk:
- Surfing is a sport heavily influenced by climatic and weather conditions. Still Stoked can not be liable for weather conditions that may interfere with the surf charter. while this time of year in the Mentawais is known for consistent swell and light winds, Still Stoked nor the third-party boat operator can guarantee perfect surf conditions. All staff will do their best to search for the best waves available and to adjust to both the needs and surfing standards of all clients on board.
- Still Stoked does not accept any responsibility for the late arrival of guests and or/ their baggage/ surfboards. If a guest arrives late, it will be their responsibility to make arrangements in Padang to catch up with the Moon Palikir and board the ship at a late date.
- The captain onboard reserves the right to remove any passengers from the boat that compromises the welfare and safety of the vessel, passengers and/or crew at any time, in accordance with maritime law.
• The Client is aware that this boat trip, in addition to usual risks of any holiday trip, has some extra risks and dangers which may include physical effort, remoteness to normal from the usual routine and medical facilities, unexpected extreme weather conditions and the difficulties to evacuate the area.
- The client will exempt Still Stoked and our third-party supplier Mentawais Surf Charters as well as its boats and respective crew against any liability resulting in damages of any nature due to such circumstances. The client agrees that any exclusion of liability also applies to the agents, guides, coaches, and yoga instructors of both Still Stoked and Mentawais Surf Charters.
- Still Stoked does not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment caused directly or unavoidably indirectly or any other event which is beyond our control & which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part. Neither Still Stoked nor any of its representatives accept any responsibility for oceanic occurrences or climatic conditions that do not match your expectations or are beyond your capabilities.
- All activities engaged in are solely at your own risk and of your own choice.
Any form of payment shows that you, “The Client” have acknowledged and confirmed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of Still Stoked Mentawais All-women’s Boat Trip as stated on this page below. You accept all risks inherent in the proposed journey and itinerary and accept responsibility for the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or losses.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.