Clothes Crush – The Patagonia Poncho Fleece!
Your favorite pullover now comes in a poncho fleece!
This Patagonia Women’s Lightweight Synchilla® Fleece Poncho is the cutest thing I’ve seen all year. I can already see myself with a belly full of hot ramen, snuggled up by the fire, drinking Japanese whisky as the snow falls outside. This Patagonia poncho fleece is totally in my future and I’d totally rock it in the office too… air conditioning is extreme in Sydney. You need a poncho in your life!
It looks like skier Caroline Gleich loves it too as we screen grabbed this shot of her on Instagram!
Here’s what Patagonia say about it:
When Little Red Riding Hood wanders into El Cap Meadow. This easy to throw on layer is made from our proven polyester fleece in a fun new style. Basic poncho styling is embellished with a four snap front closure neck warmer, double front mesh pockets, and a big bad oversized cape hood.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled polyester; heathers: 80% recycled polyester; prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece
- 100% nylon taslan trim on center-front zipper, hood and pocket trim
- Oversized hood has a 4-snap closure at the base of the neck and lays flat when open
- Center-front zipper closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with soft mesh pocket bags
- Two small plastic snaps at sweep
- Above-the-knee length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solid fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 532 g (18.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Comes in 4 different colours
Priced at $159.00 USD
-> Check it out! <-
Cover image of Patagonia ambassador Caroline Gleich.
All product images courtesy of Patagonia.